Gonna post a detailed description of my trip to Paris, but in the meantime I'll make you all jealous with a list of everything I ate there:
-Canard au Grand Marnier
-Boeuf Bourguignon
-Le Thon
-Steak Hache
-Croque Monsieur
-Plate du Fromage et Baguette
-Soupe a l'oignon francais
-Saucisse Tartine
-Tomate Salade
-Frites
-Croissants
-Crepe Sucre
-Gaufre
-Creme de Caramel
-Mousse Chocolat
-Ile Flottante
-Creme Glacace Cafe
-Thes
-Cafe au Laits
-Vin (so many kinds)
Hope I made your mouths water.
croissants, croissants, chocolate croissants... and is the wine still cheaper than bread in paris or am i dating myself?? so glad all is well! sorry i've been out of the blog loop a few weeks! sounds like you are having the ride of a lifetime still, which is just awesome!! enjoy! love from your philly cuzns!
ReplyDeleteOoh-la-la!! Sounds fantastic, especially the chocolate mousse. I'm sure you picked the right wines to go with your meals to enhance the experience, Josh. (You'll still have to watch "Bottle Shock" when you come home). So, your trip to Paris was probably the creme de la creme of your time in Europe, right? I hope life doesn't seem too dull when you come back. I'll make you your own "safe" Irish bread again, but it won't compare to all the great foods you've been tasting. Can't wait to hear about your travels thru Paris! Love, Nook
ReplyDelete